Sunday, October 25, 2020

The housewarming by SE Lynes


 As a mother and parent I Can say that this book is definitely chilling. 

I’ve read other books by the other and always enjoyed her writing style as well as the stories, but this one is different from her usual mystery crime ones. 

It’s a domestic thriller that kept me up just to find out if my suspicions were proven or not and, because I read a lot of them, I was right. But that didn’t stop me from enjoying the heart pounding, twisted plot. 

One of the biggest fear of any parent is to find out that their kids are gone missing and the finding them and accept that they are gone for good its terrifying and seems surreal. 


Another great story from a now favourite author.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Promises at Indigo Bay by Ellyn Oaksmith

  Description Things are finally working out for  Stella Gallagher . Underwhelmed by all the uninspiring men in her small town who she’s kno...