Sunday, October 25, 2020

The cabin by Jasinda Wilder

 


The cabin is a book that I’ve read today because many blogger friends recommended it and I must admit I was intrigued to know why. 

It’s not the first book with this plot and won’t be the lat for sure but it still touched me in many ways. Think PS I love you and Post Scriptum combined. It’s a romance that happened because of someone else’s  love had no limits and wasn’t selfish about his destiny. 

I’m going to leave it at this because if you are in a mood for a great angsty romance story, this one is the perfect book to read. 


Description 

One year ago, I buried my husband.


One year ago, I held his hand and said goodbye.


Now I spend most of my days lost somewhere between trying to remember every smallest detail of our lives, and trying to forget it all. I fill my hours with work until I’m too exhausted to remember him, to feel anything at all.


One year, 365 days--and then one knock at my door changes everything. A letter from him, a last request, a secret will:


My dearest Nadia,


Trust me, my love. One last time, trust me. Sometimes the epilogue to one story is the beginning of another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Promises at Indigo Bay by Ellyn Oaksmith

  Description Things are finally working out for  Stella Gallagher . Underwhelmed by all the uninspiring men in her small town who she’s kno...