Friday, October 2, 2020

Subscriber War by Kristy Marie

 

 Description

Amazon top thirty and international best-selling author, Kristy Marie delivers a hilarious, feel-good, enemies to lovers romance packed with all the angst and feels. She leans in and purses her lips like a kid would do, all while squeezing her eyes shut as if it’s painful to get this close to me.“You’re going to have to kiss me,” I tell her. “Sitting here acting like you’re about to vomit is just slowing us down.” “Kristy Marie delivered a sweet, spicy, swoony, sexy and 200% entertaining enemies to lovers romance in Subscriber Wars. My face is hurting and stomach is aching from laughing and smiling too much. My heart is full with every kind of warm glowing emotions! This was just so dreamy and hard core feel good romantic.” PP’s Bookshelf Blurb: I can explain.  Kind of.  I realize the wig and makeup don’t help my case, but that’s not the point.  The point is, Sebastian came at me first.  He’s the one who started this war, but I’m the one who finished it.  I’m not even sorry about it.  Fine. Maybe I am. A little.  That’s the only explanation as to why I just agreed to play his fake girlfriend so he—we—can win a million dollars on the hottest reality show contest ever filmed on campus.  Don’t get it wrong though, Sebastian and I  may look like we love each other, but everyone knows reality TV is nothing but scripted lies and staged kisses.  Reviews: “This book is a fun, hilarious, sexy and original story that will surprise you in the best of ways! Kristy Marie has yet again created a unique and laugh out loud story with characters who you will fall in love with.” Sarah, All Encompassing Books “Hilarious, surprising, sweet and so much MORE!” Goodreads Reviewer “A perfectly imperfect love romantic comedy that has originality written all over the book.” BookSpell Reader “A funny and clever enemies to lovers story that all began with a prank war.” Keri Loves Books “I was so immersed in this witty, romantic, and entertaining story that I found myself watching the sunrise to postpone having to put it down.” Stital, Goodreads Reviewer “The chemistry and banter between Sebastian and Valentina is off the charts. It drew me in and kept me there until the final words.” Jaime, Goodreads Reviewer
 
 4.5 stars 


 If you are following me for a while, then you know how much I love the author’s books and this story was just perfect for my romance craving. We all know how nowadays social media and influencers work and this story was a bit of a backstage tale where two enemies become fake lovers. While trying to keep up with it, the truth always comes out and of course that feelings are involved, feelings that overrun any dream or purpose for the future. It was funny at times but also sweet and heartbreaking as we are already used to read from the author. If you haven’t already, grab your copy and fall in love with a great love story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Promises at Indigo Bay by Ellyn Oaksmith

  Description Things are finally working out for  Stella Gallagher . Underwhelmed by all the uninspiring men in her small town who she’s kno...