Sunday, November 15, 2020

The Vatican Conspiracy by Peter Hogenkamp



Talk about a real gripping thriller. 


The Vatican conspiracy was a nonstop read for me. From the first page I just couldn’t put it down. 


I mean, spies and intricate suspenseful moments where a priest is our main hero and a heroine that keeps him on his toes, it’s more than I have expected from this story.


Full of intrigue, fast-paced moments and twists that won’t stop, kept me on the edge throughout the book with each page turned and I honestly can’t wait for the next books in the series because the author has set the bar high with this new must read series.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Promises at Indigo Bay by Ellyn Oaksmith

  Description Things are finally working out for  Stella Gallagher . Underwhelmed by all the uninspiring men in her small town who she’s kno...