Friday, October 30, 2020

The Chalet by Catherine Cooper



Amazon uk 



The chalet by Catherine Cooper is an intriguing mystery story that I enjoyed.


 A missing person, twenty years forward, two brothers, one truth. That’s what this story is about, an interesting mystery with intriguing characters and told in dual pov as well in then and now chapters, I found myself was captivated by the characters and their views of the events, especially after so many years and was doubting their truth or lies, as i always do when i come across these kinds of stories.


I must admit that I was quite confused at the beginning, but after a certain point everything started to make more sense and was looking up to see if my predictions were right, and they were. 

The descriptions of the settings is so vividly pictured that I felt like i was right there with the characters at all times and that's a great achievement to draw my attention even more in a book.

It’s full of twists, some unexpected, some not so much, but overall it’s a great story that many readers will enjoy.


Very grateful to the publisher for my review copy through NetGalley

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Promises at Indigo Bay by Ellyn Oaksmith

  Description Things are finally working out for  Stella Gallagher . Underwhelmed by all the uninspiring men in her small town who she’s kno...